PLEAS SIGN PETITION TO U.S. ATTORNEY (BOSTON) CARMEN ORTIZ FOR HER REVIEW AND NEW TRIAL, at
THERE NEEDS TO BE A RE-INVESTIGATION BY THE U.S. DEPT. OF JUSTICE OF THE ALFRED TRENKLER CASE IN ORDER TO ESTABLISH THE FULL STORY BEHIND THE 28 OCTOBER 1991 "ROSLINDALE BOMB" EXPLOSION, AND THE INITIAL INVESTIGATION AND PROSECUTION THEREOF.
Please write to U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to join the calls for such a re-investigation, and write your Congresspeople and U.S. Senators to ask them to ask the Attorney General to re-investigate the case.
Ms. Lynch's address is:
United States Attorney General
Among the issues to be investigated are:
1. How were two innocent men convicted in this case?
2. Why were the fingerprints underneath Mr. Thomas L. Shay's
car not identified and presented at trial?
3. Why was William David Lindholm placed in the same unit as
Alfred Trenkler in December 1992?
4. What was the origin of the 18 October 1991 Radio Shack
5. Did the toggle switch contacts from the bomb's debris come
from a Radio Shack 275-602 package, like the one sold on 18
October, or the Radio Shack package 275-322, or from another
supplier, or from a used appliance with that switch cannibalized
For further information about the requested re-investigation, and which have been sent to Attorney Genera Holder, see:
1. 30 Proposed questions for a re-investigation. Most of the questions can be answered by investigators with a YES or NO.
2. Proposed Investigation Plan for a Re-Investigation.